Entering into the pageant in July is one of the most stressful yet most exciting things that I have had to deal with so far. Being in Grade twelve, having a part-time job, volunteering, and participating in Miss Teenage Canada can be a lot on someone’s shoulders… especially if they don’t have financial support. Liuna Local 183, which is a union located in North York, Ontario, has been generous with their contribution to my participation in this pageant taking place in July by offering me a sponsorship. Not only are they supporting me, an individual trying to make a difference, but other’s who need support in the workforce as well. This blog post is dedicated to the people of Liuna Local 183 and I would like to make my gratitude towards the company known by sharing with you all the kindness in their hearts for showing me their major support throughout this important milestone in my life.
- Click here to apply!
- Click here to view this years winner!
- Click here to view all the latest blog posts on the Miss Teen Blog Network
Miss Teen Videos
Watch the Look Good, Feel Good, Do Good video created by the 2012 Miss Teen contestants! Sponsored by Aveda Institute Canada
- Bells and Bows Bridal - Where Modern Chic meets Timeless Elegance.
- Find Bells and Bows Bridal on Facebook.
- Cardiac Kids is a volunteer group who raise much-needed funds for children who are suffering from congenital heart disease.
- Free The Children is an international charity and educational partner, working both domestically and internationally to empower and enable youth to be agents of change.